Did you know disposable razors can last up to a year with the proper care? RazrUp helps by reducing moisture which is the most important key to the blade’s longevity. We have the solution, keep your razor up with RazrUp the dry, germ-free and clean way to keep your razor easily accessible. Where’s your razor?
- Keeps your razor's lubricant strip and blade from premature deterioration.
- Reduces clutter in your bathroom storage spaces.
- Keep it from contact with moist bathtub and sink surfaces that often have bacteria.
- Prevents skin issues by keeping your blade sharp, dry and clean.
- Attaches to both popular size shaving cream cans and supports most shaving razors.
- Simply a clean neat place to store your personal shaving razor.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
WHERE IS YOUR RAZOR?
Leaving your razor in the sink or tub edge is a really bad idea. It's not just about the lubricating strip fading into a gross pile of goop, and that scrapping feeling on your skin from a deteriorating razor. It's more than that. In short, reduced life span and germs. Germs that build up on your razor can cause more damage to your skin than the razor itself. What if we told you could keep a cheap, disposable razor safe and sharp for up to a year? Keeping your razor dry, away from any contaminants and clean can expand its life considerably. Stop wasting money on replacement blades!
Don't Be Shy
If we didn't answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.